HSM - Model V-Press 504 - Vertical Baling Presses / Vertical Balers with Bell-Crank Lever
The entry-level model HSM V-Press 504 allows for the eco-nomical disposal of your packaging waste.
- To fill the press, the upper half of the doors is swung to the right
- Self-latching closing technology
- Quick and safe opening of the door
- Massive press ram and extremely robust press plate guidance.
Convenient and secure automatic start
- Pressing procedure starts automatically upon closing the door.
- Upon opening the door a security switch assures an automatic stop of the pressing procedure.
- The entire pressing cycle, beginning with closing the door, is fully automatic. A text display informs you in detail about the respective status of the process. When the pressing procedure comes to an end, the sliding door opens automatically. Extracting the bale is simple and easy, and it can be comfortably transported on a pallet.
Extremely high level of process reliability
- Thanks to the newly developed HSM TCS (TorsionControlSystem), the angle of the press ram is minitored continuously in every direction avoiding one sided overcharge. Optimising the pressing procedure and assures longer service life.
- Bale removal and transport with discharge trolley.
- Article Number: 000000000006151241
- EAN: 4026631056687
- Pressing power: 40 kN
- Loading aperture width: 700 mm
- Loading aperture height: 470 mm
- Bale length: 700 mm
- Bale width: 500 mm
- Bale height (up to): 600 mm
- Bale weight, depending on material (up to): ca. 60 kg
- Cycle time when idling vacío: 27 s
- Driving power: 1.1 kW
- Voltage: 230 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Width x Height x Depth: 888 x 1922 x 787 mm
- Weight: 310 kg
- Number of strappings: 2
- Strapping material: Polyester tape
- Industry type: Industry and Manufacturing, Logistics and Distribution, Retail, Print and Packaging
- Press material: Plastic film, Mixed paper, Cardboard
- Volume throughput foil (theor.): 30 kg/h
- Volume throughput cardboard (theor.): 30 kg/h
- Volume throughput mixed paper (theor.): 45 kg/h