HSM - Model V-Press 860 P - Vertical Baling Presses / Vertical Balers
The vertical baling press HSM V-Press 860 P is specially designed for the compression of opened or perforated PET/UBC bottles.
- To fill the press, the upper half of the doors is folded down
- The filling flap can then be used as storage and therefore facilitates filling
- Particularly suitable for filling with small-sized material
- Automatic start of the pressing process after closing the door
Hydraulic door lock
- Convenient opening and closing via two-hand operation
- Particularly suitable for rapidly expanding material
- No manual effort required
Energy efficient and quiet
- With the rapid motion technology developed specifically for the V-Press series the power consumption and drive power are significantly reduced and at the same time the through put rate increases. The cycle time is reduced with this technology by up to 40% compared to conventional drives. Due to special pump technology the machines are particularly quiet.
- Massive press ram and extremely robust press plate guidance.
Convenient and secure automatic start
- Pressing procedure starts automatically upon closing the door.
- Upon opening the door a security switch assures an automatic stop of the pressing procedure.
Low installation height and small footprint
- The entire pressing cycle, beginning with closing the door, is fully automatic. A text display informs you in detail about the respective status of the process. When the pressing procedure comes to an end, the sliding door opens automatically. Extracting the bale is simple and easy, and it can be comfortably transported on a pallet.
Extremely high level of process reliability
- Thanks to the newly developed HSM TCS (TorsionControlSystem), the angle of the press ram is minitored continuously in every direction avoiding one sided overcharge. Optimising the pressing procedure and assures longer service life.
- Article Number: 000000000006148754
- EAN: 4026631056601
- Pressing power: 434 kN
- Loading aperture width: 1195 mm
- Loading aperture height: 650 mm
- Bale length: 1200 mm
- Bale width: 780 mm
- Bale height (up to): 1200 mm
- Bale weight, depending on material (up to): 230 kg
- Cycle time when idling vacío: 25 s
- Driving power: 4 kW
- Voltage: 400 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Width x Height x Depth: 1797 x 2985 x 1273 mm
- Weight: 2220 kg
- Number of strappings: 4
- Strapping material: Wire
- Industry type: Industry and Manufacturing, Recycling & Disposal, Logistics and Distribution, Retail, Food & beverage industry, Print and Packaging
- Press material: HDPE / LDPE hollow containers & plastic bottles, Plastic film, Punch waste/residue, Clothing, Polystyrene, Big Bags, Mixed paper, Cardboard, PET, soft packaging
- Volume throughput clothing (theor.): 1500 kg/h
- Volume throughput foil (theor.): 240 kg/h
- Volume throughput cardboard (theor.): 240 kg/h
- Volume throughput mixed paper (theor.): 360 kg/h
- Volume throughput polystyrene (theor.): 120 kg/h
- Volume throughput PET (theor.): 240 kg/h
- Volume throughput HDPE/LDPE (theor.): 420 kg/h
- Volume throughput punche waste (theor.): 360 kg/h