HTI - Model 620 Series - Towed Fins
Model 620-series Towed Fins provide a cost effective, stable towing platform for hydroacoustic transducers and other aquatic instruments for surveys in small lakes and the open ocean from vessels of various sizes. Three towed fins sizes are available.
Most popular related searches
- Secure towing platform for hydroacoustic transducers.
- Ideal for stock assessment, surveys in small lakes and the open ocean.
- Five different sizes and weights available (30 lbs. to 120 lbs.)
- Suits various transducer sizes.
- Available in aluminum.
Number of Transducers:
Each Model 620-Series Towed Fin can hold one to four hydroacoustic transducers. Transducers are available in a variety of frequencies and beam widths. Several conical-beam and elliptical-beam sizes are available with frequencies of 38 KHz to 1 MHz.
Towed Fin Sizes:
Five sizes available:
- Model 623-1 Towed Vehicle: 8 ft (2.4 m), 80 lbs. (36.3 kg)
- Model 623-2 Towed Vehicle: 12 ft (3.7 m), 120 lbs. (54.4 kg)
- Model 623-3 Towed Vehicle: 12 ft (3.7 m), 120 lbs. (54.4 kg)
- Model 624-L Tow Fin, Aluminum: 2.5 ft (76 cm), 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
- Model 625 Towed Vehicle, Aluminum: 4 ft (1.2 m), 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
No reviews were found for HTI - Model 620 Series - Towed Fins. Be the first to review!