Model HTZ 8 - Air-to-Water Heat Pump
The HV unit is suitable for buildings with up to 8 kW heat output and consists of an air-to-water heat pump with ventilation und heat recovery. In one system all housing technology needs in the passive house and low-energy house, whether as a residential building or a commercial building, are solved efficiently and economically. Heating, cooling, ventilation and domestic water heating in a very small space. With highly efficient ventilation with heat recovery, an integrated air-to-water heat pump and extremely low energy consumption, the HV unit provides for maximum living comfort. Environmental energy cannot be used more economically!
- 5.20 COP at A7/W35
- Integrated and perfectly tuned solar control system
- Up to 50% saving in economic and ecological terms compared to oil/gas heating
- 95% heat recovery with reverse flow duct heat exchanger
- mass flow constant ventilation, no imbalance between supply air and exhaust air
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and hot water with only one system!
- Fully automatic summer bypass
- very quiet in operation with only 53 dB