Humanitarian Water Tanks
In times of need, Pioneer Water Tanks has responded by supplying water storage tanks to a number of international groups around the world, including:
- Banda Aceh – Indonesia (2005)
- 3 Potable Water Tanks supplied for local villagers after the 2005 Tsunami
- XL01/03, XL10/04 & XL25/04
- East Timor (2001)
- 4 Water Tanks for the storage of clean drinking water for local people after civil unrest
- Rotary International
- 2003 Tonga
- 2007 Papua New Guinea XL40/02
- 2007 Vanuatu XL10/02
- 2008 5 Potable Water Tanks supplied 4 XL05/02 & XL01/02
- Seventh Day Adventist Church
- 2008 Potable Water Tank for Nursing & School re-build XL05/02
Humanitarian needs are unpredictable by nature, requring a flexible and customer focused response. Pioneer Water Tanks' expert team have the ability to respond to urgent specific requirements, and will strive to accommodate the short lead-time required by aid organisations.
Pioneer Water Tanks understands the value of water as a natural resource of the environment, community and especially, future generations. Our aim is to continually improve and develop our products which are conducive to their required applications and environment.