Husqvarna - Model 435 - Chainsaw
Husqvarna 435 Petrol Chainsaw with 15' bar and chain The Husqvarna 435 Chainsaw is a new lightweight and efficient all round saw ideal for those looking for a chainsaw that is easy to start. The Husqvarna 435 features an X-TORQ engine for lower fuel consumption and reduced emission levels. Equipped with fuel pump and Auto return stop switch for easier starting. All our saws come direct from Husqvarna in the UK and are CE Approved. They all have a Pre Delivery Inspection and are tested running prior to dispatch.
- Cylinder displacement 40.9 cm³ / 2.5 cu.inch
- Power output 1.6 kW / 2.1 hp
- Idling speed 2900 rpm
- Maximum power speed 9000 rpm
- Cylinder bore 41 mm / 0 inch
- Cylinder stroke 31 mm / 0 inch
- Ignition system Walbro MBU 33
- Ignition module air gap 0.3 mm / 0 '
- Spark plug NGK BPMR7A
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm / 0 '
- Carburettor model name Zama EL41
- Oil pump type Fixed flow
- Cutting equipment
- Chain pitch .325'
- Recommended bar length, min-max 33-51 cm / 13'-20'
- Chain speed at max power 14.69 m/s / 0 fts
- Overall dimensions
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 4.2 kg / 9.33 lbs