BBJ - Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts
BBJ Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts is a broad spectrum antimicrobial agent in a ready to use form. Use to sanitize all elements of both the supply and return side of HVAC systems including coils, pans and more. One application provides months of protection. Part Number: 490-06, 14 Oz.
- EPA Registered for use in occupied spaces
- Use on coils, pans, ductwork, fans and more
- Will not damage or bleach surfaces
- Sanitizes and deodorizes – no need to use multiple products
- Ready to use, no measuring, no mixing!
HVAC Mold Control Now available in Aerosol!
BBJ Mold Control® for HVAC Systems and Air is the same formula as our concentrate – just in a convenient ready to use formula. This product provides excellent mold and mildew control by controlling the growth of mold and mildew on a large variety of HVAC system surfaces, including coils, pans, ducts and mini split ductless systems.
Highly effective on controlling the growth of:
- Mold and mildew
Protects against mold and deodorizes all HVAC components. Use on ductwork, coils, drain pans, air handling units, package units, and humidifiers and dehumidifiers. Also helps remove and stop musty smells from odor causing bacterial growth.
Available in 14 Oz aerosol (490-06)
- Ready-to-use HVAC mold and mildew control formula
- EPA Registered
- Approved for use while building is inhabited - No need to evacuate premises during application
- Excellent mold and mildew control
- Can be applied with a variety of sprayers
- Inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Reduces frequency of coil cleaning cycle
- Increases HVAC/R system operating efficiency
- Reduces system maintenance costs and prolongs system life
- Will not stain or bleach surfaces or fabrics
- EPA Reg. No. 67212-3
- PH: 3.5-5.5
- Appearance: Clear Liquid
- Application with compressed air sprayer or fogging device