Hydra - Bio Loo - Biological Toilet Cleaner
Biological Toilet Cleaner that Compliments the Natural Bacteria in your Septic Tank.
- De-Scales, De-Odourizes, Cleans & Disinfects in one easy operation
- Compliments and Boosts bacteria in Septic Tanks & Sewage Plants
- For use in all Toilets, urinals, baths, sinks, shower heads, jacuzzi's, spa baths, taps and all stainless steel, chromium and washroom fittings
- Fast acting, dissolves away scale and grime
- Suitable all round the washroom on ceramic, stone, tiled or marble flooring
- Removes body fat, soap scum, lime scale, mineral scale and uric acid scale in minutes
- Kills germs and bacteria on contact
- One product for use all around the wash room including the cleaning of ceramic,
Septic Tank & Small Sewage Plants
Unlike normal toilet cleaners Bio Loo does not kill the natural bacteria in your septic tanks or sewage plant. Its natural oxidising action actually boosts the performance of this bacteria.
Easy to Use 1 litre Container:
- For toilets direct nozzle into and under rim of toilet or directly onto back of wall of urinals.
- For shower walls, baths, jacuzzi’s, sinks apply by sponge or bath sponge and work over areas to remove scale and body fat, rinsing off with water.
- For scaled stainless steel fittings apply by abrasive sponge, scrub with small brush, leave until scale hasdissolved or completely softened
- Rinse off with clean water
- To brighten stainless steel / chrome apply by sponge, rub, rinse off
N.B. For other cleaning where scale is not present use Bio Clean disinfectant
Kills Germs and Bacteria on Contact
Use in toilets or urinals. Bio Loo cleans and brightens sanitary ware. Rapid action ensures total clean, ensuring that harmful bacteria and un-slightly scale are completely removed leaving all surfaces sparkling clean.
Bio Loo contains powerful biocides to totally destroy harmful bacteria and other skin disease building organisms including verruca spores. Prevents cross infection and further growth of bacteria.
Bio Loo contains a very pleasant perfume along with deodorising agents which break down the sulphides which cause unpleasant odours, leaving all surfaces with a fresh, clean odour that lasts.