The Mobile Hydraflo™ mobile pump is a unique variant of the standard Hydraflo™ water pump. It is a complete mobile pump station on wheels that can be quickly moved to where it is needed and will be operational within minutes of arriving. The basic design of the Hydraflo™ with its drive unit connected to the pump head by hydraulic hoses allowed this portable design. No other portable pump will even approach the low to medium head pumping capability of the Mobile Hydraflo™. When serious pumping is required after flooding or for high volume drainage jobs, there is no substitute.
The portability of the Mobile Hydraflo™ permits easy movement to various locations where large volumes of water need to be pumped. Everything needed for pumping is mounted on an over-the-road trailer. This includes: the diesel engine, water pump, fuel tank, hydraulic oil reservoir, rigid discharge pipe, flexible discharge hose, and a complete safety shutdown system.
MWI’s Mobile Lineshaft pump is a completely moveable pump station on wheels. This low maintenance Lineshaft pump has a right-angle gear drive and is powered by either a diesel engine or an electric motor(which would require an external power source).
With over 50 years of experience in designing and building mobile pumps,the frame of the Mobile Lineshaft has been engineered for safe operation at all angles without being anchored to a foundation. The Lineshaft pump can be oil or water lubricated.
- Eliminates the heavy civil works required for a traditional lineshaft pump station
- Low operating cost
- High overall efficiency
- Can be easily moved to different locations
- Oil or water lubricated
- Experienced, quality mmanufacturing insures years of worry free operation
- No additional lifting equipment required
- Fully self-contained ready to us pump station for the most demanding pump requirements
- One man installation – operational within minutes
This one-of a-kind product was designed for municipalities and contractors who need emergency lighting and/or power and/or large volume pumping for emergencies and special situations. MWI’s Mobile Electric Pump and Generator features a submersible electric water pump, diesel-powered generator, pump control panel with instrumentation, and telescoping light tower. The generator can be used to power auxiliary equipment while pumping or as a full power stand alone unit. Once the unit has been brought to the jobsite, it can be fully operational in minutes. MWI’s Mobile Pump Station can run for 48 hours utilizing the standard 110 gallon fuel tank.
- Highly Mobile: Can be towed by truck or tractor at highway speeds to wherever it is needed.
- Self Contained: Fully self-contained pump station/generator/light tower ready for the most demanding requirements. No additional lifting equipment is required.
- Three in One Emergency Response: Lights, power or pump. Use it as the situation requires. Get triple duty from one investment.
- Quick Set up and Operation: Operational within minutes. The unit is simply backed into position, an electric winch lowers and raises the water pump and discharge pipe for ease in loading and unloading. After lowering the water pump to the desired position, the flexible discharge hose is unrolled to the point of discharge. There is no need to prime the pump; once the electric motor is engaged, the mobile unit is ready for the pumping operation.
- Very high volume pumping: up to 9,500 gallons per minute using an axial flow pump which is highly fuel efficient compared to centrifugal pumps.
- Run Dry Capability: The Mobile Submersible Electric is self-lubricating. Therefore, it is capable of running dry for extended periods of time without damage.
- Rugged, Reliable, Dependable: Designed for operations in the toughest conditions. MWI water pumps are proven technology battle tested for years in remote areas where dependability is critical.