Hydraulic Drum Dumpers
From Mobile Drum Handlers
Hydraulic Drum Dumpers on Wheels to lift, move and pour drum. Morse Hydra-Lift Drum Karriers provide controlled dispensing of your drum. Hydraulic Drum Dumpers. More than just a 55-gallon drum dumper controlled dispensing of your drum. Safe drum dumping requires well-designed, ergonomic drum handling equipment to reduce risks of injury or property damage. Model 400A-96-110 shown has 8 foot (2.44 m) maximum pour height and AC power lift and tilt. Rotate drum 3600 in either direction. Note: Maximum of 40' (102 cm) tall drum can be rotated.
Morse Hydra-Lift Drum Karriers combine incredible strength with simple drum handling by one person.
- Lift, move, tilt, raise and drain your heavy 55-gallon (210 liter) steel drum
- 800 Lb. (363 kg) Full drum
- 500 Lb. (227 kg) Half-full drum*
- Handle drum with drum faucet or drum cone in place
- Hydraulic drum dumpers with 72' or 96' (182 or 244 cm) maximum drum dumping height
- Hydraulic drum dumpers available with Spark Resistant Parts
- Custom stainless steel drum handlers available
- A custom hydraulic drum dumper can be made for your requirements, such as special lift height, extended reach, off-size containers, special straddle width, etc.
Drum Handling System
- Drum holder automatically cinches for 22' to 23.5' (56 to 59.7 cm) diameter drum
- Accepts MORCINCH Options to handle your plastic drum
- Accepts Diameter Adaptors for your smaller drums
- Includes safety covered gears for your protection
- Has durable stress-relief weld joints for years of service
- Cinch chain has flexible chain cover to help protect drum sidewall
- Polyester Web Strap and Ratchet Option