Hydro BioScience - Ultrasonic Algae and Biofilm Control Technology
Multi-Application Algae and Biofilm Control: Lakes and Reservoirs (up to 120 acres/device). Waste Water Treatment Lagoons. Irrigation Basins. Clarifiers and Sedimentation Basins. UV Chambers. Distribution Water Tanks. Ponds and Pools. Fresh and Marine Aquaculture - Reduces off-flavor.
- Solar: Land or Pontoon based systems
- Power Supply Systems:
- AC - 85 to 240 Volts, 50 or 60 Hz compatible DC - 24 Volts
- Each power supply supports two ultrasonic units for Dual operation.
- 1000+ distinct frequencies spans multiple bandwidths
- Energy efficient low cost ownership - AC line power consumes approximately $20/year
- Cable lengths to 250 meters (820 ft.) available
- Single unit coverage per device:
- Green algae and diatoms up to 17 acres
- Blue-green algae up to 120 acres
- Disables algae using critical structural resonance without harmful cavitation.
- Bacterial biofilm growth is controlled by mimicking continuous water turbulence to prevent colonization.
Quickly reduces pH and percentage of total suspended solids. Reduces algae in the intake stream and increases filter run times.
Lowers biofilm growth in process equipment and reduces chlorine usage, THM’s and HAA’s.
Improves water taste and reduces water born odors.
Navigation lights on pontoon systems for navigable water operation.