Hydro-Cartridge - Model 4105-L - Storm Drain Filtration System
The Hydro-Cartridge is the latest fiberplastic product developed by our company, directed to help our communities in the task of improving storm drainage systems and the protection of the aquifer. It's design allows for it's use in new or already existing storm drainage, giving it retrofitting characteristics, saving expensive improvements in critical areas, as well as elasticity in accordance with each situation. Hydro-Cartridge is a very simple and flexible concept with a rugged construction aimed to last and perform its duties any time. Hydro-Cartridge also can be used by environmental enforcing agencies as a valuable tool to monitor and control situations in private industries.
- Hydro-Cartridges prevent contamination by trapping sediments and various hydrocarbons (oils, grease, gasoline, etc.)
- Hydro-Cartridges traps debris, silt, heavy metals and solids from going into the drainage system, extending it's life.
- Hydro-Cartridges tm capture 100% of a liquid spill to prevent expensive inlet cleanups.
- Hydro-Cartridges are easy to install in new or old inlets. Design Lifetime of over 35 years.
- Hydro-Cartridges are inexpensive and have simple maintenance and monitoring.
- Hydro-Cartridges are available for different inlet types or structure sizes.
- Hydro-Cartridges have a 10 year Manufacturer's Warranty....the very best in the industry. We Stand Behind our Product!