From Oil Water Separators
Hydro Quip offers a complete line of Above Ground Rectangular Oil Water Separators for the effective separation of free and dispersed (non-emulsified) oil and settleable solids, that can be customized for your specific application. All our equipment meets or exceeds API 421 guidelines. The type of material and the type of media are always based on the characteristics of your wastewater. Our compact design features removable vapor-tight covers for easy cleaning. There are no chemicals or absorbent mesh packs to remove, replace, or dispose.
Hydro Quip’s Above Ground Rectangular Oil Water Separators are designed for the separation of free and dispersed (non-emulsified) oil and settleable solids. Our complete line meets or exceeds API 421.
For pumping to downstream treatment, we offer an Above Ground model design with an Effluent Pump Out Chamber.
We have the flexibility to incorporate any additional design requirements, just ask us.
- Relocating pipe fittings for easier installation
- Provide registered P.E. stamped calculations for Reynolds Number, Stokes Law, seismic, structural and/ or drawings
- Hinged covers with prop rods for ease of maintenance
- Double wall construction with interstitial monitoring
- Oil storage compartments
- Float switches
- Immersion heaters
- Pump packages: Influent, Effluent and Oil/Sludge
- Leak Detection and Level Indicating Systems
- Oil Stop Valve
- Various types of skimmers
- Sightglass Assemblies
- Vehicle and Equipment Washing, including for airports, railroads, marine, military, and transportation
- Vehicle Maintenance, including military; government, federal, state municipalities; transportation
- Process Water from hazardous waste site remediation; chemicals, plastics and rubber industry; utlity/energy; academic, medical, and research facilities
- Groundwater Remediation for hazardous waste site remediation; OEMs
- Superfund Sites from hazardous waste site remediation
- Grinding and Milling Machinery