OTT Hydrolab - DS5/DS5X Multiparameter Sonde
For maximum capability and flexibility, the DS multisondes offer the choice of any of Hydrolab’s 17 sensor options on a multiprobe designed for either profiling or unattended monitoring. Each features seven built-in expansion ports, and can measure up to 15 water quality parameters simultaneously.
Long-term unattended operation can be achieved by paring the DS5/DS5X with the internal battery pack option. The sonde can record up to 120,000 individual readings in internal memory. They both have seven ports for your choice of water quality sensors.
For maximum deployment life and minimum maintenance, the Hydrolab DS5X offers Hydrolab’s Superior Sensor Technology on a multi-parameter platform with a self-contained, automatic cleaning system that increases time between manual cleaning by wiping away sediment and bio-fouling that may be collecting on the sensors.
For both, SDI-12, RS-232, and RS-485 are communication options.
- LDO (luminescent dissolved oxygen)
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Depth/Vented Level
- Turbidity: Self-Cleaning
- Turbidity: 4-Beam
- ORP (Oxygen Redox Potential)
- Chlorophyll a
- Blue-Green Algae
- Rhodamine WT
- Total Dissolved Gas
- Ion-Selective Electrodes (Ammonia/Ammonium, Nitrate, Chloride)
- PAR (sunlight intensity)
- Outer diameter: 3.5” (8.9 cm)
- Length: 23” (58.4 cm)
- Weight: 7.4 lbs (3.35 kg) typical
- Communication interface: RS-232, SDI-12, RS-485
- Memory: Up to 120,000 measurements
- Battery supply: 8 C batteries (with available internal battery pack option)
- Operating temperature: 23° F to 122° F (-5° C to 50° C)
- Maximum depth: 656 ft (200 m)