Series 1800 Engineered Polymer Screens (EPS) overcome many screening challenges faced by irrigation districts and fisheries. Testing and use by federal and state agencies have demonstrated that Series 1800 EPS offers significant advantages over competing technologies. Made from lightweight materials that are UV-resistant and corrosion free, Series 1800 EPS is designed to withstand abrasive conditions over many years.
- Meets or exceeds NOAA Fisheries criteria for protection of anadromous fish species.
- Prevents entrainment of fish.
- Improves debris removal and optimizes water filtration.
- Lowers installation costs.
- Virtually eliminates downtime.
- Reduces maintenance costs with self-cleaning mechanism.