Warp knitted Fiberglass Geogrid
Warp Knitted Fiberglass Geogrid is woven by high Tensile Modulus fiberglass filament as the raw material coated with adhesive.
- high tensile strength in warp and weft directions
- low stretch rate
- excellent temperature range adaptability
- has excellent UV, alkali and oxidative resistance, which result in exceptional aging properties.
- to eliminate the problem of pavement cracking on highways, roads and runways, and driven by the need to reduce costs for infrastructure maintenance and repair.
- used on asphalt pavement, bituminous concrete pavement and cement pavement to prevent cracks from occurring and to prolong pavement service life.
- used as a basal reinforcement material for hillsides, reservoirs, harbours, ports, water channels and dams, seawalls, and similar site work.
- used to reinforce railroad beds in soft soil.
Package: plastic bag or shrinkage bag with waterproof and UV stabilized PE film, 50m per roll or 100m per roll