Hylifta - Materials Handling Elevator
From Goods Lifts
Hylifta Materials Handling Elevators provide a simple, safe and cost effective method of transferring goods between different floor levels.The option of door configuration means goods can be front loaded and then unloaded out of the front or rear at the upper level.Hylifta Materials Handling Elevators are maintenance-free and reliable, and will save time and effort and help reduce back strain and other workplace injuries. Note: These elevators are for goods only – they are NOT suitable for use as access or personnel lifts.
- Simple to install - No pit required - bolts to the floor of your existing factory or warehouse.
- Various platform sizes are available up to 1000 x 2000mm
- Lift heights up to 4m. (Between floors.)
- Weight capacities of 250kg/500kg/750kg
- Call or send from any level.
- Easy to use operator controls.
- 12 month warranty.
- Compact external dimensions.
- Programmable electronic controller.
- Hydraulic operation with accurate speed and weight regulation.
- Heavy duty zinc-coated steel platform, hot-dip galvanised main frame with Colorsteel panels.
- Optional IQP safety verification for added compliance assurance.