HYPER VALVES - Cryogenic Safety Valve
From Safety Relief Valve
Product Applications: Conventional Safety Relief Valve is used in many industries for protection against high pressure. This valve is used in the gas or liquid industries to control the pressure for high safety standards. Conventional Safety Relief Valve is used for the safety of various pressure devices like a tank, piping, boiler etc. Mainly the Conventional Safety Relief Valve is used to save property and life.
- Design Standard: API 520
- Performance Standard: API 526
- Seat Tightness Test: API 527
- End Connection: Screwed To ASME B 1.20.1, Socket Weld To ASME B 16.11, Butt Weld To ASME B16.25, Flanged To ASME B 16.5
- Size: 1/2' x 1/2' to 2” x 2'
- Rating: 150# & 300#
- End Connection: Screwed, Flange End
- Blow Down Pressure: 10% Less Then Of The Set Pressure.
- Hydrostatic Test Pressure: 1.5 Times The Set Pressure
- Overpressure: 10% Of The Set Pressure
- Orifice Designation: As per API
- Application: Air, Gas, Liquid
- Operating Temp.: -196 Deg. C
- Material: CF8, CF8M
- Spring Loaded Safety Relief Valve
- Full Lift Pop Action Design
- Closed Bonnet With Pack Lever
- Soft Seat With P.T.F.E. for cryogenic appilication.