IAG - Model DD5 - Sound Source Ultralight Omnidirectional
If you are going to perform insulation tests to airborne noise between enclosures or to measure reverberation time, do you need two people to transport it? Do you have back pain? Does it cost to raise the sound source 7 floors without a lift? it costs to load and unload the source of the vehicle ?, does not fit in the trunk ?.
The solution is:
The new sound source, powerful and ultralight, omnidirectional, dodecahedral, IAG model DD5, has been designed to perform airborne sound insulation tests between enclosures.
It weighs only 5 kg, it is compatible with most amplification systems, also valid for domestic or professional audio applications (soundproofing of enclosures).
- Weight: 5 kg.
- Dimensions: 31 cm (between opposite sides).
- Acoustic power level: 120.5 dBC, pink noise (ref 1pW). Accredited Essay ENAC.
- Frequency range: 100 Hz -10.000 Hz (for the certified Acoustic Power Level), extended range from 50Hz to 12.000Hz (with lower acoustic power level)
- Omnidirectional and uniform radiation according to: apdo. 4.2.1 of ISO 3382-1 and ISO 3382-2; Annex A1 of ISO 140-4; Annex A2 of ISO16283-1: 2014 and Annex D2 of ISO 10140-5, among others.
- Permissible electrical power: 300 W (RMS).
- Impedance: 5.3 ohms.
- Normalized input connector, Speak-ON type.
- Includes aluminum ultralight tripod, ref 14018, functional and reliable, extendable up to 1.7 m in height, and weighs only 1.8 kg. Includes spirit level and carrying case.
Options or accessories available for the sound source IAG DD5 (not included in the price):
Power amplifier IAG DD400G ultralight and powerful, with remote control by RF.
Noise generator NTI MR PRO
Cases, flight-case and transport cases, with trolley or without trolley wheels.
Directivity test of its sound source.
Transport costs included for Spain (peninsula and Balearic Islands). Ask us, please, about the transport costs for other destinations.
No reviews were found for IAG - Model DD5 - Sound Source Ultralight Omnidirectional. Be the first to review!