MicroCool - Model IBEX - Pumps
Our exclusive IBEX pumps are packed with advanced MicroCool technology to deliver powerful, economical, long-life performance in even the most demanding settings. IBEX pumps deliver from 2.00 USGPM to 11 USGPM and can be configured for single and multiple zones using the zone controller.
IBEX is designed for safety and ease of use. A convenient LCD screen provides access to a full range of safety, performance and service settings. All controls are placed at a comfortable height to avoid bending over. Standard 5 and 10 micron filters can easily be replaced due the height of the pump, and an Ultraviolet light can be easily mounted at the rear. Adjustable feet make sure that the pump stands level and solidly on the ground. All electrical panels are built to UL 508A specifications and feature internal safety equipment.
- Variable speed drive— Automatically adjusts pump speed to water flow and number of nozzles
- Compact, quiet— Less intrusive, can be mounted closer to production areas
- Saves energy, money— Reduces electricity usage by more than 60%
- Extends pump life— Less wear and tear on the pump
- Inlet pressure switch— Prevents the system from running dry and damaging the pump
- Pressure transducer— Maintains optimal system pressure for MicroCool nozzles
- External connections— Ties into external sensors, BMS systems (analog) and climate control systems
- Drain valve— Using a PLC controller, the valve opens just enough to release the pressure, saving valuable water usage
- Built to 508A UL standard— Safety, reliability
- Powder coated steel frame— Strong, long-lasting durability
- 1-year warranty— Backed by responsive MicroCool service