IceBlast - Model KG6 - Dry Ice Blasting Machine
From Dry Ice Blasting
The IceBlast KG6 is suitable for companies that have a limited number of short cleaning tasks. The machine is unique due to its size and operation principles. Its compact size allows easy use in production areas. IceBlast KG6 has adjustable pellet dosage, and various pressures can be selected depending on the coating to be removed. The machine is highly effective due to the self-adjusting dispensing system that requires a minimum of maintenance.
The IceBlast KG6 is an effective solution for efficiently cleaning core boxes, aluminum molds, and other tooling. The machine is unique due to its size and operation principles. Its compact size allows easy use in production areas. The IceBlast KG6 gives you ultimate flexibility with infinitely variable control of ice and air consumption right at your fingertips that can be adjusted depending on the substance to be removed. The machine is highly effective due to the IceTech self-adjusting dosing system that requires minimal maintenance.
- 5m/ 16ft blasting hose 1/2'
- 10m/ 32ft air supply hose ¾”
- Ice Gun ½” with or without Light
- Nozzle Ø 6 mm, type 1
- Hopper size: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Feed rate: .6-1.46 lbs/min (0.3-0.7 kg/min)
- Dimensions: 18.8' x 20.4' x 36.6' (47.8 x 51.8 x 93 cm)
- Weight: 110 lbs (50 kg)
- Air consumption: 25-175 CFM (0.7-5 m³/min) at PSI ( bar)
- Blast pressure: 29-145 PSI (2-10 bar)
- Part # 90078S or 90077S (220v)
- Made of a stainless steel
- User friendly control panel
- Adjustable pellet dosage
- Self-adjusting dispensing system