ICOS PHARMA - Model AV Series - Saturated Steam Sterilizers
ICOS PHARMA offers a wide selection of saturated steam sterilizers to exceed industry standards, available in single or pass-through versions, with hinged (AVL Series) or sliding doors (AVS Series). Built to a very high standard, each unit is tailored to the customer’s individual specifications.
In pharmaceutical production, the need to optimize sterilization processes is important to increase safety and productivity.
ICOS PHARMA is able to offer an extremely diversified product range capable of meeting the requirements of the most varied applications and satisfy the strict standards of the pharmaceutical industry.
- from 195 litres / 7 cu.ft
- to 10.000 litres / 353 cu.ft
- The machine body and jacket are completely made of AISI 316L stainless-steel.
- AISI 316L stainless steel piping is connected with ASME tri-clamp connections.
- The machine body is insulated with ceramic material and with an external cladding of stainless steel.
- Round or rectangular chamber.
- Designed to maximize performance and minimize cycle time and energy use.
- Possibility to have the service area on the left or on the right side of the autoclave.
- Flexibility configuration: hinged door left or right, vertical o horizontal sliding door, pit mounted or floor loaded.
- The control system monitors, records, and controls the operation of the equipment.
- Customized cycle according to client requirements.
- Door seal system guaranteed for 4 years operational use without lubrication.
- Air detecotr following EN 285
- Drain cooling system available.
- Airtight or bio-seal separation.