IGEBA - Model TF-34 - Pulse-Jet Thermal Fogger
A compact thermal fogger designed for indoor fogging applications. The TF-34 applies oil based formulations with the standard fog tube. With the optional 'W' water conversion kit, the TF-34 can apply water based formulations.
- Stainless steel fuel tank and formulation tank.
- 4140 stainless steel expansion chamber & tube.
- All other parts contacting solution are made of brass or Teflon.
- Easiest starting pulse-jet fogger! Has stainless steel air pump assist.
- Lightweight unit; weighs only 14.5 lbs/ 6,6 kg empty.
- Optional precision valve made just for the application of Fog Force Bird Repellent
- Global ISO 9001 Certificate awarded to all IGEBA foggers.
- Absolutely reliable ignition uses 4 'D' cell batteries - no spark plugs.
- Convenient stainless steel drain at the bottom of solution tank.
- Comes with: operators manual (book and CD), maintenance kit, extra dosage nozzles, and more.
- Lowest NO2 and CO exhaust emissions of any thermal fogger available.
- Weight Empty (lbs/kg): 14.5 / 6,6
- Dimensions Inches: 30.7 x 10.6 x 13.3
- Dimensions Cm: 78 x 27 x 34
- Solution Tank Capacity: 1.5 G / 5,7 L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.3 G / 1,2 L
- Fuel Consumption: 0.2 G hr / 1,1 L hr
- Max Flow Rate (Oil Base): 6.6 G hr / 25 L hr
- Horizontal Reach (indoor): 328 Ft / 100 M
- Ignition Batteries: 4 'D' batteries
Use The TF-34 For:
- Applying Fog Force Repellent requires optional control valve.
- Mosquito, gnat, fly and other flying insect control.
- Disease control through insect, bacterial and fungal control.
- Mold & mildew control in commercial and residential applications.
- Hydrate greenhouses, plant nurseries, gardens, etc
- Fog oil base formulation in nearly any large structure.
- Apply water based solutions with optional 'W' tube.
Additional TF-34 Options:
- Special Dosage Nozzle made just for the application of EcoBird Bird Repellent. Select Item # IGEBA NOZ.
- Additional Water Conversion Kit allows the use of water based formulations. Select Item # IGEBA WCK34.