The CROP-PROTECTOR Ozonation Machines are Ozonating stored gain and thereby terminating infestation with insects, mold, fungus etc. Ozonating means that a low concentration of Ozone is vented trough the grain in a controlled process for a sufficient amount of time to terminate any biologic activity 100%. The CROP-PROTECTOR 03 machines offers frontier anti infestation technology.
- /GRAIN-OZONATOR is a series of machines designed to work in an automated manner, with automatic feed-back control. When the machine is put in place and connected to the aeration inlet of the silo, then the machine executes the 'process steps' automatically:
- Getting a stable flow of Ozone though the grain mass
- Obtaining correct Ozone concentration to terminate biologic activity (fungus, insects, etc)
- Sustain the flow until 100% termination
- Shut down the proces
- The ozonation proces is now completed, and the silo can be entered after one hour.
- Ozonation is much more efficient than traditional fumigation.
- The Ozonation process will
- eliminate harmful biological activity 100%.
- Ozone does not create mutational resistance as Phosphine and other chemicals.
- Ozone is much safer than traditional fumigants
- Ozone is much less toxic to humans than traditional fumigants (Phosphine etc.) which causes many lethal accidents.