IMR - Model 1400-IR - 3-4 Cell Flue Gas Analyzer (Measures CO2)
Measures: CO2 (NDIR), O2, CO, NO, NO2 (SO2); draft/pressure; soot; Flue-gas and ambient temperature. Calculates:Combustion efficiency, heat losses, excess air, CO corrected. Comes standard with gas-sampling probe, condensation trap, rugged case,battery, printer, CO-bypass, serial interface, memory, 12VDC.
MEASURES CO2 with NDIR Technology. This latest model does not only measure the most common parameters but also CO2 !!
- Measures flue-gases of boilers, burners, engines,..
- Developped to meet the customers need
- High quality combustion gas analyzer using the latest sensor technology
- Easy to use and it measures all important parameters
- Includes all needed features for a complete analysis
- Illuminated display with simultaneous display of 8 measured variables
- Languages: D, UK, F, USA, E, TR, etc.
- 7 programmed and 5 programmable fuels
- Measurement display is switchable between ppm, mg, mg(O2) and mg/kwh
- Battery status is shown on the measurement display
- Interface RS 232
- Printout of all measured and calculated parameters
- Electronic controlled soot measurement
- Automatic and manual CO overflow shut-off
- Automatic zero calibration within 3 minutes. Recalibration within 30 sec.
- Integrated self check program for all functions and parameters.
- After 1000 operating hours a 'Service needed' note appears on the display.
- Gas sampling probe, length 10.5' (270mm),NiCrNi, flexible hose 11.5 ft. (3,5m)
- Combustion air probe, length 5' (130mm), line 11.5 ft. (3,5m)
- Condensation trap with integrated filter
- Operating temperature 50°F..104°F (10°C..40°C)
- Storing temperature -4°F..122°F (-20°C..50°C)
- Power supply 230V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz, 12VDC