IMR - Model 500 - Combustion Gas Dryer
Permeation dryer. Comes with heated hose, gas -sampling probe, filter, rugged case.
- The IMR 500 is designed for cleaning flue-gases and is suitable for use in conjunction with all gas measuring instruments.
- It is housed in a portable case. The IMR 500 is best used together with the IMR 2800P or the IMR 3000P.
- The filtered gas is led directly to the IMR 500 P via a heated tube without being cooled. The selective and continuous removal of water vapor is performed by leading the gas through a tube, the outside of which has dry gas flowing over it. The water vapor permeates and is drawn off by the dry gas while the other constituents remain. At the end of the operation dry and filtered gas is left.
- Temperature controlled
- Heated hose 5ft. / 1.5m
- Dimensions wxdxh: 20'(510mm) x 7'(185mm) x 16.9'(430mm)
- Weight: approx. 13.2lbs. (6kg)
- Power supply 110VAC/60Hz or 230VAC/50Hz