IMR - Model H25-IR Pro - Industrial-Grade Refrigerant Leak Detector and Gas Analyzer
From Leak Detection
The H25-IR PRO is a next generation industrial-grade refrigerant leak detector and gas analyzer capable of detecting over 40 of the most commonly used refrigerants and halogen gas compounds. Special models measure and detect R600a, R290, R744 (CO2) or SF6. It can be used to locate and then quantify gas leaks, as well as log and totalize a group of leaks in a system. The H25-IR PRO adds new ground breaking capabilities, including proprietary leak quantification technology, that ensure accurate and reliable operation.
The H25-IR PRO can be used to locate and then quantify gas leaks, as well as log and totalize a group of leaks in a system.
The H25-IR PRO adds new ground breaking capabilities, including proprietary leak quantification technology, that ensure accurate and reliable operation.
The H25-IR PRO raises the industry benchmark for high-production gas detection and analysis. In addition, a new menu system simplifies setup and operation while preserving the preferred digital numeric leak rate display. For users who are required to validate instruments against a known reference leak source, an optional leak reference tool, the LS-25 Series Leak Standard, is also available.
- Advanced Leak Quantification (ALQ) technology eliminates the need for periodic adjustments to a calibrated reference leak source.
- Numeric Leak Rate Display
- Utilizes infrared technology to quickly and accurately pinpoint leaks as well as to extend sensor life and minimize false alarms.
- Excellent background gas rejection
- Automatic calculation of gas concentration regardless of flow rate
- 'Search' and 'Measure' mode
- Responds to leaks in less than 1 second and detects leaks as small as 0.03 oz/yr (0.9 g/yr)
- Improved menu system and navigation
- Assortment of probes available for specific applications
- Comprehensive diagnostics keep track of system parameters
- CE / EN50270:2006 / EN55011:2009 / EN61010-1 IEC61010-1 / UL61010-1:2001 / CSA 61010-1
- All common CFC and HCFC refrigerants
- R11, R12, R21, R22, R23, R32, R113, R114, R123, R125, R134a, R227, R236fa, R245fa, R401A, R402A, R402B, R404A, R407A, R407C, R408A, R409A, R410A, R422A, R422D, R424A, R426A, R427A, R438A, R500, R502, R503, R507, R508B, HFP, H1211, H1234YF, H1301, H2402, N1230, FA188, FC72
- Optional Gases:
- R600a • R290 • SF6 • R744 (CO2)
- Optionals require an alternate NDIR bench installation in the H25-IR PRO
- Sensor: NDIR
- Measurement Units: g/yr • oz/yr • mL/s • PaM3/s • ppm
- MeasurementRange: 0.85 - 142 g/yr • 0.01 - 5.00 oz/yr • 0 - 1000ppm • 0.08x10-5 to 100x10-5 PaM3/s • 0.08x10-5 to 100x10-5 mL/s
- Warm-Up Time: 60 seconds
- Operating Modes:
- Search: Detects presence and location of gas leaks
- Measure: Calculates and displays leak rate
- Response Time: Less than 1 second, typical (dependent on probe-hose length)
- Sensitivity: 0.9 g/yr • 0.03 oz/yr
- Resolution: 0.1
- ppm Accuracy: ±10 % of reading (±1% if recalibrated using a known concentration of refrigerant gas
- Temperature Drift: ± 0.3% of reading per °C
- Relay: 4 x SPDT Relays 2A/250VAC (inductive) / 5A/250VAC (resistive)
- Audio Speaker: Audible indication of leak level
- Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C
- Storage Temp.: -20°C to 50°C
- Ambient Humidity: 5 to 90% rH, non-condensing
- Power Supply: 100 bis 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 101 x 273 x 394 mm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
IMR Environmental Equipment, Inc. reserves the right to adopt technical modifications without prior notice.
- Refrigerant Leak Detector H25-IR PRO
- LED + Button Probe
- Smart Probe
- Excerpt of possible part numbers:
- 3016-1321 CFC/HCFC type sensor, 12 ft. Smart Probe, US power cord
- 3016-1221 CFC/HCFC type sensor, 12 ft. LED Button Probe, US power cord
- 3016-1121 CFC/HCFC type sensor, 12 ft. Std. Probe, US power cord
- 3016-1322 CFC/HCFC type sensor, 12 ft. Smart Probe, Power cord - India, Malaysia
- 3016-1323 CFC/HCFC type sensor , 12 ft. Smart Probe , Power cord - China
- 3016-3211 R600a type sensor, 6 ft. Smart Probe, US power cord
- 3016-3321 R290 type sensor, 12 ft. Smart Probe, US power cord
- 3016-3123 R290 type sensor , 12 ft. Std. Probe . Power cord - China
- 3016-3223 R290 type sensor , 12 ft. LED Button Probe , Power cord - China