In’Flector - Window Winter Insulator
The IN'FLECTOR insulating panel is reversible, so the reflective surface can face outward during the seasons when solar gain is a problem, and the carbon PVC surface can face outward during cold seasons to reflect heat back into the building and collect convective sunlight for conversion to radiant heat. The panel is held in place with magnets which form a virtually air tight seal and inhibits infiltration, conduction and convection while providing additional dead air space for insulation.
In’Flector Window Winter Benefits and Values
In winter the In’Flector Window Insulators are reversed so that the silver side (aluminium) is facing inward. In this mode the insulators reflect the thermal heat back into the building reducing heat loss through the windows. In direct sunlight with the black side of the In’Flector facing outward the In’Flector is a passive solar collector absorbing the suns rays and radiating the heat inward; a 4’ X 4’ window in direct sunlight can produce 2096 BTU’s of heat per hour, which is equivalent to a 600 watt electric heater. The damaging UV rays are reflected back outside and the In’Flector air barrier reduces heated air loss (exfiltration) by 70%. This reduces the load, wear, & maintenance on HVAC units. Reducing heating requirements reduces your heating costs, saving you money.
- Reduces utility costs!
- Maintains and stabilizes indoor temperatures.
- Creates a sealed dead air space between window and panel.
- Reduces annoying glare on computers and televisions.
- Blocks up to 90% of harmful UV rays.
- Reduces load, wear and maintenance on HVAC systems.
- Reversible for year round comfort control.
- Keeps heat out and cool air in.
- Reflects sunlight and radiant heat to reduce solar gain by 50%
- Insulates against night time gain from conduction through glass.
- Absorbs sunlight and converts it to interior radiant heat.
- Reduces night time thermal loss by 40%.
- Reduces condensation.
- Stops up to 71% of cold air infiltration.
IN'FLECTOR Insulators gives you all of these benefits for about half of the cost of replacement windows and with superior results. Call today for a free, no obligation in home estimate and make your home more comfortable while saving up to 40% off your heating and cooling costs!