In-Situ - Model 200 - Rugged Water Level Tape
From Water Level
The Rugged Water Level Tape 200 is the premier engineer-grade tape designed for groundwater professionals, with high-tensile steel tape and stainless steel conductors. The tape is ASME-certified and offers maximum longevity in the field, ideal for measuring depth-to-water in wells, boreholes, direct push equipment and standpipes. The tape signals the water level with a bright LED flash and loud buzzer. When the probe is lowered to the water level, the water acts as the on/off switch. Yellow tape is easy to read and resists stretching under loads of 150 kg (330 lbs).
- Submersible stainless steel and Teflon-coated probe
- Nylon or aluminum reels (for tapes longer than 150 m or 400 ft) mounted on sturdy polyurethane-coated steel frames
- Available in metric or U.S. units in lengths up to 600 m (2000 ft)
- Accuracy to each millimeter or 0.01 foot.
- Breaking load over 150 kg (330 lbs)
- DC to AC conversion prevents corrosion and mineral buildup on probe
- Sensitivity dial filters out false signals from falling water.
- Removable, sealed electronic module
- Security link protects tape by releasing a stuck probe
- ASME-compliant – Premium-grade tape is marked to engineering scale, with maximum stretch resistance for years of accurate use.
- Never have to buy a new tape – Fully serviceable with all parts replaceable.
- Reduce maintenance costs – Corrosion-resistant probe plus protected electronics reduces wear and tear.
- Finish projects faster – Well hook, cable guide, and brake leave your hands free.