In Situ Thermal Technology
Patented heating process: Uniform temperatures to 100°C: Electrical heating. Conductive heating. Convective heat transfer.
- Advanced electrode design
- Power Delivery System & Water Circulation System
- Electrical safety: Perfect safety record
- Automated & regulated process control:
- Inter-Phase Synchronization - IPS
- Time Distributed Control - TDCM
- Real-time monitoring – Remote access
Dissolved phase recovery
= Mobility improvement : NAPL recovery
Vapor Pressure / Henry's constant
Stripping / Vapour recovery
Decreased sorption bonds
ET-DSP is eaqually effective in both the VADOSE & SATURATED ZONES
- Wide range of organic contaminants: chlorinated solvents, hydrocarbons, BTEX, PAH, creosote...
- Ideally suited to extreme conditions
- Source of contamination: L&DNAPL
- Vadose and saturated zones
- All types of lithology: clay, sand, silt, peat...
- Creation of secondary porosity in impermeable lithology (clay)
- Heterogeneous lithology: interbedded layers – lenses
- Deep contamination (>20m)
- More than 95% of contaminant mass reduction (VOC)
- Rapid Treatment: 6 to 8 months duration
- Safety Performance: zero recorded accidents
Scope of Application
- Temperature max 100 °C
- Average required energy 250 kWh/m3
- All of organic contaminants : TPHs, PAH, HVOC, creosote,...
- All of geologies with electrical resistivity < 500 Ω.m
- Groundwater velocity < 0,3 m/j