INBARSOL - Hydraulic Transducer with Electric Control
The 'INBARSOL' is an electric controlled hydraulic transducer, with large water passages, designated to control valves ranging from 3/4' to 16'. Innovative design ensures excellent reliability. Optimized to operate with all types of controllers. Optimized to be mounted on a specially designed manifold, with outstanding and advanced human engineering.
- The specially designed manifold allows installation of multiple INBARSOL units, side by side, in a compact and aesthetic structure
- The manifold is equipped with internal water passages, thus ensuring the pressure supply and drainage of each unit separately, without the need for additional pipes and fittings
- The installation of the INBARSOL on the manifold, and the dismantling, are easy and quick, thanks to the plug in method.
- The manifold can be mounted on a wall, on a pillar on site, or on the side of the control cabinet.
- Including a 3-way operating handle
- Working pressure: up to 10 atm
- Electric control: 2-Way solenoid: AC , DC , DC LATCH
- Connections (Fittings) built in 6/8 mm, with a unique Plug- In method with no need of sealing materials. Connectors enable quick disassembly and assembly, as well as free rotation to any desired angle without fear of leakage.
- Convenient manual operation, also under high pressure
- Simple and quick transition from NO / NC, by replacing the location of the plug-in connections without dismantling the piping
- Unique clip, designed for installations on a single valve