InCellis - Smart Cell Imaging System
InCellis is an all-in-one solution providing accurate results for cell culture such as transfection efficiency, cell culture confluency directly on the bench.
Cell biologists need to generate cell images in living conditions with a high level of sensitivity to detect fluorescent labelling before working on a high end complex microscopy platform.
The new InCellis cell imager provides publication-quality images of cell culture, including multi fluorescent cell labelling, and allows the calculation of cell transfection efficiency and cell culture confluency directly on the bench. Based on cutting-edge camera technology, efficient LED illumination and easy-to-use software, InCellis cell imaging system supplies a high level of performance in one minute.
The useful applications provided by InCellis can calculate the cell culture confluency and the cell transfection efficiency in a few seconds. It ensures a rapid and efficient quality control of any live cell imaging experiments.
- High sensitivity in fluorescence with our unique low light color camera
- Embedded dedicated cell culture applications to determine accurate cell culture confluency and transfection efficiency
- Smart interface to save time and share your results
- High flexibility: 6 positions objective turret and 4 fluorescent channels
- Large field of view due to our unique optical design
InCellis cell imager includes:
- a unique high sensitive color CMOS camera, based on Kameleon technology (powered by Photonis) to detect low intensity fluorescent signals in living cells and generate true color images when you are working on stained tissue slides or cell culture in bright field or phase contrast
- a unique design of led cubes and proven quality objective lenses to display high quality crisp images
- up to 4 fluorescent channels and 6 different objectives
- an intuitive software to easily image your sample and calculate transfection efficiency, cell culture confluency and cell number
- Light source: Interchangeable InCellis Fluorescent Light Modules with Adjustable-intensity LED (>50,000-hour life per light cube)
- Contrast methods: Epifluorescence and transmitted light (brightfield and phase contrast)
- Objective: turret 6-positions, front wheel control
- Fluorescence channels: Motorized 4 fluorescent channels, software controlled, see below fluorescent light module available
- Condense: Includes 4 positions, with bright-field and phase-contrast annuli
- Stage: Mechanical stage with X-Y axis fine-positioning controls, Z axis fine and coarse adjustments
- LCD display: 17” high-resolution touch screen (1280×1024 pixels) with adjustable tilt ( waterproof, IP25 requirement)
- Cameras: Low Light color CMOS Sensor, 1280×1024 pixels
- Exported formats: 24-bit color TIFF or JPEG, BMP (1,280 x 960 pixels), AVI Output ports 3 USB ports
- InCellis Applications: Transfection efficiency, Cell culture confluency, multi-color fluorescent image overlay
- Power supply: AC/DC 100-240 V, 100 W, 12 V, 8.33 A
- Operating Power: 100-240 V, 1.5 A, 50/60 Hz
- Operating environment: 5-40°C, 20-95%
- Dimensions: Height: 635 mm – Depth: 420 mm – Width: 420 mm
- Weight: 24 kg
- Catalog number: P001017-ICLS0-A