Inciner8 - Model I8-1000G - General Incinerator
The I8-1000G model is our largest incinerator giving you high volume capacity for your waste needs. This model is a controlled air incinerator, providing optimal combustion conditions for different waste types. Featuring our SMARTPANEL technology, this system can 'learn' about your waste stream, then via remote diagnosis we can fine tune its performance to suit your needs. Available with a wide range of pre-combustion modules to improve throughput and comprehensive options for the handling of exhaust gases. Professionally installed and maintained if you sign up for our INCINER8 Network services.
- Remote Housing
- Bigger Camps
- less than 5000 People Communities
- Industrial Waste less than 8000kg day
- Universities & Colleges
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 8.70m3
- Burn Rate*: 400-1000kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 65 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1300°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 6540mm
- External Width (mm): 1840mm
- External Height (mm): 5370mm
- Shipping Weight: 21500kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. We have based these figures on test burns using Medical Waste (lowest burn rate) to Cat. A&B Wood (Maximum Burn rate). Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.