Inciner8 - Model I8-250G - General Incinerator
I8-250G model is the first of our larger models with the internal capacity to handle ponies, cows and other larger animals. You get controlled air incineration, offering optimal combustion conditions and careful management for most waste streams. Its large opening gives you the best aperture with top loading design for easy access and continuous loading. This unit benefits from a large secondary chamber with afterburner for the re-burn of harmful emissions at over 1100&Deg;C with a 2 second retention time. Offers you real economies around animal waste and fallen stock.
- Remote Housing
- Bigger Camps
- less than 1500 People Comunities
- Universities & Colleges
- Industrial Waste less than 2000kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 2.4m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 150-300kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 38 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 3590mm
- External Width (mm): 1390mm
- External Height (mm): 4640mm
- Shipping Weight: 8000kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. We have based these figures on test burns using Medical Waste (lowest burn rate) to Cat. A&B Wood (Maximum Burn rate). Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.