Inciner8 - Model i8-40 - Multi Purpose Incinerator
Incineration is a waste treatment process that involves the combustion of organic substances contained in waste materials. Incineration and other high-temperature waste treatment systems are described as “thermal treatment”. incineration of waste materials converts the waste into ash, flue gas and heat. The ash is mostly formed by the inorganic constituents of the waste and may take the form of solid lumps or powder. In some cases, the heat generated by incineration can be used to generate electric power.
Custom designed to match budget, specification and performance.
Industry Leading Insulation Coretex insulation is a specially formulated substrate containing various levels of material that ensure almost all of the heat generated within our incinerators stays inside them - increasing performance and efficiency to another level.
Rigid, Long Lasting Construction This model is constructed from British made high quality 3mm mild steel plate. They are fully welded for maximum strength by our time-served coded welders. Meaning you get years of trouble-free operation.
Plug and Play CE-1 Control Panel
Completely re-designed and built in-house since 2017.
- User friendly
- Robust Components
- Stainless thermocouple
- Minimal training required
Why we use Castable Refractory Linings
- Our latest low cement castable technology has a higher strength and volume stability than the conventional castable.
- It has excellent resistance to thermal cycling
- This castable has fast firing characteristics engineered - so is more robust in the initial firing / commissioning stage and in continued service.
Our versatile range of basic incinerators are designed to be multi-purpose. This particular model benefits from a top loading design and very simple operation process. Ideal as a stand-alone machine.
- General waste
- Animal by-products
- Medical waste
- Plastics & packaging
- Camp waste
- Domestic waste
- Bandages and gauzes
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.36m3
- Metal Thickness: 3mm
- Burn Rate*: 20-70kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850°C
- Average Ash Residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: yes
- Shipping Weight (kg): 920kg
- Dimensions (l, w, h): 1.79m x 0.98m x 3.1m
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. We have based these figures on test burns using Medical Waste (lowest burn rate) to Cat. A&B Wood (Maximum Burn rate). Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.