Inciner8 - Model I8-55S - General Incinerator
I8-55S model is a mid range general incinerator. When you need capacity and performance this model is ideal. The top loading design makes burning many types of waste streams easy. Fitted with a secondary chamber with afterburner functionality for the re-burn of harmful emissions through a 0.5 second retention time.
- Military Operations
- Remote Housing
- Boarding Schools
- Industrial Waste less than 500kg day
- less than 150 People Comunities
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.54m3
- Burn Rate*: 30-90kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 13 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 800 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 0.5 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1520mm
- External Width (mm): 920mm
- External Height (mm): 4020mm
- Shipping Weight: 1670kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. We have based these figures on test burns using Medical Waste (lowest burn rate) to Cat. A&B Wood (Maximum Burn rate). Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.