Inciner8 - Model I8-700G - General Incinerator
The I8-700G model is the established 'powerhouse' amongst our large-scale incinerators. You get one of the largest primary chambers around, controlled air incineration as standard, and a plethora of options in terms of pre-processing and post-combustion - all geared to increasing the performance and efficiency of this unit. Top loading design provides liquid retention making this incinerator ideal for incineration of many different waste streams. It gives you the size and flexibility you need, with unique value and high quality performance.
- Remote Housing
- Bigger Camps
- less than 500 People Communities
- Industrial Waste less than 8000kg day
- Universities & Colleges
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 6.75m3
- Burn Rate*: 300-800kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 65 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm) : 6040mm
- External Width (mm) : 1910mm
- External Height (mm) : 5750mm
- Shipping Weight : 15000kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. We have based these figures on test burns using Medical Waste (lowest burn rate) to Cat. A&B Wood (Maximum Burn rate). Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.