Inciner8 - Model I8-75S - General Incinerator
I8-75S model is a mid range incinerator. This model uses controlled air technology to provide the best combustion environment for different waste types. The top loading design means even liquids can be loaded as part of your waste stream. This unit features a secondary chamber with a 0.5 second retention time. This allows the re-burn of harmful emissions.
- Military Operations
- Remote Housing
- Universities & Colleges
- less than 200 People Communities
- Industrial Waste less than 600kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.75m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 70kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 14 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 800 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 0.5 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1610mm
- External Width (mm): 1190mm
- External Height (mm): 4030mm
- Shipping Weight: 2200kg