Inciner8 - Model I8-75S - General Incinerator
I8-75S model is a mid range incinerator. This model uses controlled air technology to provide the best combustion environment for different waste types. The i8-75S General Incinerator is the largest capacity in our range of standard “S” models with suitability for various non-hazardous waste types such as wood, paper, cardboard and other uncontaminated materials. The addition of a secondary chamber allows this model to operate without smoke, odours or harmful emissions. This unit features a secondary chamber with a 0.5 second retention time. This allows the re-burn of harmful emissions.
- Military Operations
- Remote Housing
- Universities & Colleges
- less than 200 People Communities
- Industrial Waste less than 600kg day
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.75m3
- Burn Rate*: 40-100kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 14 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 800 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 0.5 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1610mm
- External Width (mm): 1190mm
- External Height (mm): 4030mm
- Shipping Weight: 2200kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. We have based these figures on test burns using Medical Waste (lowest burn rate) to Cat. A&B Wood (Maximum Burn rate). Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions.