Inciner8 - Model I8-M1000 - Medical Waste Incinerator
New for 2018 - the completely rebuilt i8-M1000 is groundbreaking on many levels. It offers one of the best burn rates for its class and now comes packed with more safety features than any of its rivals. Empowering you with the trust and confidence you need in selecting the right waste solution. This model utilises our 2nd generation control panels - featuring SMARTPANEL technology. This allows our engineers to remote access your system for diagnosis, updates or to customise burn cycles to suit your needs. Its modular design means its layout is flexible and many additional pre-combustion options are available.
- Dental / Cosmetic Clinics
- Blood Banks / Collection
- Nursing Homes
- Centers for Disease Control
- less than 1000 Bed Medical Facilities
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 8.72m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 400kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 65 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1300°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 30450mm
- External Width (mm): 2000mm
- External Height (mm): 6260mm
- Shipping Weight: 55000kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions. For reference only, not to be used for installation purposes.