Inciner8 - Model I8-M70 - Medical Waste Incinerator
I8-M70 model is a mid range incinerator, giving you quality design and engineering. The i8-M70 is a medium capacity model from our range of specialist 'M' incinerators which are optimized for medical waste disposal. The addition of a dedicated PLC control panel, I.D. fan and increased insulation improves performance and provides all-round suitability for many different types of medical, clinical, pharmaceutical and hazardous waste streams. You get controlled air incineration, providing optimal combustion conditions for different waste types.
- Dental / Cosmetic Clinics
- Blood Banks / Collection
- Nursing Homes
- Infirmaries / Hospitals
- less than 400 Bed Medical Facilities
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 0.75m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 50kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 14 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 1610mm
- External Width (mm): 1190mm
- External Height (mm): 4680mm
- Shipping Weight: 2450kg
* - The burn rates provided are to be used as a guide. Burn rates are also dependent on the calorific value of waste, fuel quality and local atmospheric conditions. For reference only, not to be used for installation purposes.