Inciner8 - Model I8-M700 - Medical Waste Incinerator
I8-M700 model is amongst our largest incinerators. You get controlled air incineration as standard, providing optimal combustion conditions for different waste types, vital for seasonal and operational variations in your organisation. Top loading design provides liquid retention making this incinerator ideal for incineration of many different waste streams. Gives you the size, performance and flexibility. Unique value, high quality and total solutions.
- Dental / Cosmetic Clinics
- Blood Banks / Collection
- Nursing Homes
- less than 400 Bed Medical Facilities
- Medical Waste Collection
All our incinerators are hand-built in the UK by time-served welders and fabricators.
Our award winning design team are always on hand to offer their advice and technical know-how to ensure we get your project off the ground without delay. We can also assist you in the preparation for your planning or permit application where required.
- Combustion Chamber Volume (m3): 6.75m3
- Burn Rate*: up to 400kg per hour
- Average Fuel Consumption: 65 kg per hour
- Operational Temperature: 850 - 1320°C
- Gas Retention in Secondary Chamber: 2 secs
- Temperature Monitoring: Yes
- Average ash residue (%): 3%
- Thermostatic Device: Yes
- External Length (mm): 6230mm
- External Width (mm): 1910mm
- External Height (mm): 5760mm
- Shipping Weight: 16000kg