The incineration process can be understood through a triangular puzzle. This triangle is an isosceles triangle with two equal and one unequal side. The three sides represent the 3Ts of incineration i.e. Time, Temperature and Turbulence. If one side is decreased then there has to be compensatory increase in the other two. A perfect balance between all three has to be maintained for successful incineration. And BLACKHOLE incinerators have achieved this perfect balance
The procedure of incineration involves feeding the waste through the Charging Door in the Primary Combustion Chamber (PCC) where the Primary Burner heats it and completely degasifies it under sub-stoichiometric conditions. The gases and volatiles that are formed then proceed to the Secondary Combustion Chamber (SCC) where these are completely incinerated by the Secondary Burner at very high temperature with excess combustion air. A key role is played by Ejector and Combustion Air Fans. The former cools down the flue gases that emanate from the SCC before they are released into the environment. This rapid cooling prevents the formation of dioxins and furans. The fan is also connected to a Venturi Ejector which maintains negative draft in the incinerator thus allowing the incinerator to be loaded while in operation. The Combustion Air Fan provides the combustion air in the incinerator. The ash leftover in the PCC is sterile and can be removed through the Ash Removal Door. A separate Ash Chamber is provided in the PCC for wastes which have high ash content.
BLACKHOLE incinerators are twin chamber, fixed hearth, pyrolytic and controlled air incinerators available up to a capacity of 500 kgs/hr for solid and 1000 kgs/hr liquid wastes. For lesser amount of waste we also supply packaged incinerators with the capacity of up to 50 kgs/hr. Incinerators with capacity of more than 50kgs/hr are supplied in SKD conditions and are later assembled on site.
Our incinerators have CE certified high efficiency burners that are sourced from Europe. They are fully automatic and well equipped with various safety devices like Flame Failure Protection Device etc.
The entire process is operated and controlled by a tamper proof PLC based fully automatic control panel. The sensors, safety interlocks and audio visual alarms installed in the system ensure a safe and trouble free operation. The motors are operated by Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) installed in the control panel.
We at Nika are sensitive to the needs of our clients. Thus our team of highly skilled engineers design and develop the machines using modern 2D and 3D CAD design software. The design then take shape at our state-of-the-art workshop, undergoing stringent quality checks at every stage of development to ensure a product of highest quality.
- Automatic solid waste feeding and ash removal systems.
- Liquid waste feeding systems for automatic feeding of liquids.
- Continuous emission monitoring and recording systems.
- Heat recovery systems.
- Conforms to national & international pollution norms - CPCB, USEPA & EU.
- Suitable for a wide range of wastes.
- Auxiliary fuel option of oil or gas.
- CE certified burners sourced from Europe.
- Fully automatic, safe and easy to use.
- PLC based control panel.
- Castable and joint less refractory ensures longer life and durability.
- Packaged range of incinerators are shop assembled, Plug ‘n’ Play type, ready for instant use, require minimum site work and space for installation.
- Equipped with ample number of safety interlocks.
- The controlling system is foolproof and cannot be tampered with thus ensuring that none of the safety interlocks and operating procedures are bypassed.
- The motors in the system are operated by VFDs which not only prolong their life but also reduce the energy consumption.