From Separation & Sorting
Systems with eject flap or swivel funnel are used for the separation of metal contaminants from bulk materials in free fall. Using easily available standard connections such systems can be easily integrated into existing pipes. A sophisticated design prevents backjamming, clogging, the formation of material deposits, allows thorough and time-saving inside cleaning. All the system components are designed to meet the stringent hygiene requirements in the food industry.
Metal separators for bulk materials also can be integrated in horizontal, vertical, or inclined vacuum and pressure conveyor pipes. These separators are fully automatic in operation, and remove any magnetic and non-magnetic metal particles from bulk materials such as granulate, powder, or flour. Metal detectors that are integrated in conveyor belt lines primarily are used for the incoming and outgoing inspection of packaged bulk materials and of individually packed materials. They can be combined with many types of customer-specific separating units (air blast nozzles, pusher, separating slides....). Complete systems - comprising conveyor belt, metal detector, and separating unit - guarantee highest operating reliability and detection accuracy. Our trusted partner for separation and sorting systems is Sesotec Separation and Sorting Technology GmbH with headquarters in Schbnberg/Germany.
- Reliable separation of all magnetic and non-magnetic metal particles out of bulk materials, e.g. powders, granules, flour.
- Highly flexible, completely integrated system
- Prevention of backjamming, clogging and the formation of material deposits
- Optional designs for all fields of application and conveying conditions:
- Bulk goods (freefall)
- Bulk goods (vaccuum/pressure)
- Bulk goods (conveyor belt systems)
- Liquids and pastes
- Piece goods