Industrial Microbial Blends
From Microbial Blends
Our Industrial Class Microbial Blends for bioremediation are extremely concentrated. These are specifically acclimated species of naturally occurring, non-pathogenic microbes. These microbial species are extremely effective for a very diverse range of hydrocarbon environmental pollution and contamination. They are designed specifically for remediation and bioremediation of hydrocarbon and oil spill waste. We custom blend up to 86 different strains of the highest quality microbes at a concentration of approximately 200 billion microbes per gallon or per gram with our products. Alabaster Bioremediation Corp.
Quality control ensures our customers of plenty of viable bioremediation microbes in a quality product that will work to bioremediate organic and hydrocarbon environmental pollution contaminants. Typically these are most effective in a temperature range between 50°F to 100°F. They are tolerant of both seawater and brackish water and work in a pH range of 4.0 to 11.5. This is a greater range of viability than with other microbial bioremediation products. Upon application onto a oil spill or pollution contaminated soil, the microbes will germinate and become active instantly. In good conditions these special microbial blends multiply exponentially within minutes. These begin the bioremediation to digest environmental pollution and wastes as long as all the necessary ingredients of water, oxygen and a food or waste source are present. Byproducts of their bioremediation degradation process are CO2, water, and trace amounts of organic salts.
This one of the many reasons we say we make 'The World's Best Bioremediation Materials'
Alabaster Bioremediation Corp. is proud to offer these specifically acclimated species of naturally occurring bioremediation microbes. These species are effective for a diverse range of hydrocarbon and environmental pollution bioremediation. Normal effective temperature range for these bioremediation microbes is between 50°F to 100°F.
Dry Microbial Blends are packaged and sold by the pound beginning 1 lbs. minimum order. Liquid microbes are packaged and sold by the gallon. Super Strain or Custom Concentrates may be purchased by the oz, lb, or gallon. Blends may be custom and mixed.
COMBINATION BLEND AB AND AAB:
Recommended Custom bioremediation blend of A +B+ Booster. Utilized for all hydrocarbons, environmental pollution and oil spills of natural petroleum products such as Gasoline, Diesel, Motor Oils, Hydraulic Oils, Crude Oils, Sour Crude, Chlorinated hydrocarbons and other complex hydrocarbons and organic chemicals.
Bioremediation blend for oil spills of natural petroleum products such as Gasoline, Diesel, Motor Oils, Hydraulic Oils, Crude Oils, Sour Crude, and other complex hydrocarbons and organic chemicals.
Microbial bioremediation blend utilized for environmental pollution and oil spills of Refinery Petrochemical waste such as H2S, Phenol, Chlorinated Hydrocarbons, BTX, Solvents, Amines, etc.
BLEND C and C+:
Bioremediation blend for pollution and oil spills of Grease Traps, Shipboard-Holding Tanks, Sewage, Low Nutrient Septic Tanks, Cellulose, Proteins, Starch, Fats, Oils, Detergents, Degrades High BOD, etc.
Microbial bioremediation blend utilized for environmental pollution and oil spills of Grease Traps, Sewage, Cellulose, Proteins, Starch, Fats, Oils, Detergents, etc.
Microbial bioremediation blend utilized for environmental pollution and oil spills of Low Nutrient Septic Tanks, Sewage, Grease Traps, also Shipboard-Holding Tanks, degrades high BOD, etc.
Microbial bioremediation blend utilized for environmental pollution and oil spills of waste such as PCP, Polynuclear Aromatics, Creosote, Heavy Hydrocarbons, etc.
Microbial bioremediation blend utilized for environmental pollution and oil spills of waste such as Extreme Oil & Grease, Tank Cleaning, Lift Stations, Activated Sludge, etc.
Microbial bioremediation blend utilized for environmental pollution and oil spills of Septic Systems, Grease Traps and related uses. This microbial product has a much higher yield of bioremediation microbes than standard industry blends.
Microbial bioremediation product utilized as a microbial additive for enhancing microbic bioremediation activity in cold temperature applications. Normal effective temperature range for these bioremediation microbes is between 35°F to 85°F.
Alabaster Corporation is honored to offer the following Bioremediation, Emergency Response, Oil Spill and Environmental Cleaning Products and Environmental Services:
- Bioremediation and Environmental Pollution Cleaning Products.
- Custom Blended Microbial Cleaning Products for Bioremediation.
- Emergency Response and First Response Cleaning Products.
- Petro Clean™ Emergency Response Solution.
- Fuel Spill or Oil Spill Cleanup Products for Spill Response.
- Ocean Pollution, Oil Spill Containment and Dispersant Cleaning Products.
- Environmental Products for reducing Volatile Organic Compounds.
- Remediation Products for Soil Contamination, Water Contamination.
- Wastewater Plant and Water Pollution Remediation Products.
- Grease Trap and Septic Tank Cleaning Products.
- Industrial Cleaning, Tank Cleaning Remediation and Degassing Products.
- Oil Spill Response Products for Firefighting and Fire Prevention.
- UST, PST Environmental Remediation and Pollution Removal.
- UST Contractor Environmental Services and Environmental Consultants.
- Corrective Action Specialist Environmental Services.
- Corrective Action Project Manager Environmental Services.
- Phase I ESA. Environmental Services and Environmental Consultants.
- Phase II ESA. Contamination Testing Environmental Services.
- Phase III ESA. Site Contamination and Remediation Environmental Services.
- Regulatory Research and Voluntary Cleanup Program.
- Oil Spill Contingency Planning, Spill Control and Spill Containment.
- Environmental Consultants, Environmental Services and Expert Witness.
- Alabaster Corp. is an Approved Vendor for most major banks and refineries!