Industrial Scientific - Model Ventis Pro5 - Personal Multi-Gas Monitor
From Multi-Gas Detectors
Detect up to five gases and connect teams with alarm sharing and remote live monitoring. A man-down alarm, panic button, and custom on-screen messages to make it easy to communicate in an emergency.
The Most Flexible Connected Monitor on the Market
The Ventis Pro5 multi-gas monitor is the most flexible connected monitor on the market, giving you the power to manage worker safety anytime, anywhere – even in the most remote settings. Wireless connectivity in the Ventis Pro5 connects workers to live monitoring software via cellular, wi-fi, satellite, or to peers on-site through LENS Wireless. Respond quickly in an emergency with real-time alerts that show who needs help, why they need help, and where they’re located. With Ventis Pro5, your workers will be safer than ever before.
- Take the guesswork out of gas detection by setting custom, actionable alarms for up to five of the following gases: LEL (Methane), LEL (Pentane), Cl2, CO, H2S, HCN, NO2, NH3, O2, PH3, SO2
- See all your people in one place with flexible, automatic connectivity to iNet Now live monitoring via cellular, wi-fi, or satellite
- Share real-time gas readings, man-down, and panic alarms between peers, so the entire team knows who is in danger and why
- Improve asset management by programmatically assigning monitors to your team, so you know who had the monitor when it went into alarm or when it went missing
- Reduce human error with clear instructions (EVACUATE) when an instrument goes into alarm
- Reduce the risk and cost of having different devices in the field by using one multi-purpose gas monitor across your site for everything from personal monitoring to confined space entry
- Endure the harshest conditions thanks to an IP68 rating backed by a Guaranteed for Life™ warranty
It’s no longer enough to use gas detectors alone. Teams need to be connected so your workers can get help when they need it and you can respond quickly in an emergency and collect valuable site safety data. But connectivity is a site-by-site challenge. While other gas detectors offer one mode of connectivity, the Ventis Pro5 offers four—so you can connect your workers anytime, anywhere. With cellular, wi-fi, satellite, and LENS Wireless, the Ventis Pro5 is the most flexible connected gas detector on the market, allowing you to customize how your workers connect across your operations. The result? A fully-connected workforce—without additional infrastructure or IT setup.
Five Reasons To Go Pro With Your Gas Detection
The Ventis Pro5 offers the most flexible connectivity options on the market, so you have the power to scale your program and improve safety. Download our guide to learn the five reasons that you should use the Ventis Pro5 to “Go Pro” with your gas detection program.
Compare Our Personal Multi-Gas Monitors
Not sure which of our personal multi-gas monitors meets your needs? Check out our comparison chart of the Ventis® MX4 and the Ventis Pro5.
Test Drive The Ventis Pro5
Walk through common activities like bump testing, calibrating, and zeroing the monitor, plus preview alarm sounds and visuals with our interactive simulator.
Keep your Ventis Pro5 monitors up and running with a DSXi Docking Station, which automatically bump tests, calibrates, charges, and uploads gas detector data each time you dock a monitor. The docking station also keeps your monitors up to date with free, automated software and firmware updates.
To make maintenance and repairs even easier, pair your Ventis Pro5 monitors and DSXi Docking Station with iNet® Exchange. iNet Exchange eliminates maintenance and repair by reviewing the performance of the monitor, sensors, circuit board, microprocessors, and pump every time you dock a monitor. We’ll tell you whether a monitor needs attention – before it fails – and we’ll automatically replace it. Before you know it, an iNet Exchange box is on your doorstep with a new unit, so you can spend more time managing your safety program and less time repairing gas detectors.