INFICON - Model Sensistor Sentrac - Hydrogen Leak Detector
From Leak Detectors
The Sensistor Sentrac Hydrogen Leak Detector is a modern leak detector for industrial use. Based on the highly selective and sensitive Sensistor sensor, the instrument offers leak locating in a variety of situations both on the production and repair lines. Thanks to its unique ability to handle small and large leaks as well as high background levels of tracer gas, this leak detector is highly adaptable.
The leak detector's hand probe is designed for maximum ergonomics and efficiency. The unit is controlled by a multi-function button for fast access to frequently used functions. It is equipped with LED lamps illuminating the area tested for leaks for more reliable pinpointing. The probe is also equipped with an easy-to-read OLED display to provide information about the entire leak detection process directly in the palm of your hand.
For added flexibility, the Sensistor Sentrac leak detector is available in both desktop and battery operated models.
- Easy to locate leaks - high sensitivity combined with excellent performance in high concentrations of hydrogen tracer gas
- Short recovery time reduces downtime when detecting gross leaks
- Low maintenance - no moving parts
- Hand probe sensor can be easily changed by the operator for maximum uptime
- Maximum freedom - available in desktop and battery operated models; probe cables available in 3. 6 and 9 m (9.8, 19.6 and 29.5 ft.) lengths
- Long autonomy - fast charging (for battery-powered model)
- Can operate in wet conditions - probe can be water protected
- Made to endure rough and dusty environments
- Handles both small and large leaks, quick reaction - fast recovery, even after large leaks
- Highly sensitive and selective hydrogen sensor - incorporates proven Sensistor sensor technology
- Can detect and locate leaks with a size variation within ten decades
- New color touchscreen and new HMI for easy, more reliable menu navigation
- Expanded viewing angle display on the probe for easy readability
- Test results visible on the instrument screen and hand probe display
- Hand probe with multi-function button, display for leak indication and LED-lights
- Hand probe with flexible neck as option