Ingersoll Rand - Model ARO - Electronic Interface Pump
From ARO Pumps
ARO Electronic Interface Pumps are air-operated diaphragm pumps with the most accurate, electronically controlled dosing available. With their best-in-class, smart design, ARO Electronic Interface Diaphragm pumps assure consistent flow rates and pinpoint control for a myriad of fluids and applications, from chemical treatment to commercial laundry. Thanks to an internal solenoid valve, the pump offers superior fluid control and repeatability, plus easy maintenance to keep operations running. Add reliable leak detection, an end-of-stroke sensor and cycle sensing, and you have an electronic interface pump with custom the features you need right off the shelf.
- Built-in solenoid control seamlessly integrates with other electronic components
- Maximum flow rates and minimum air consumption
- Internal cycle counter and end-of-stroke pressure signals track end-of-stroke feedback and pump data
- Leak detection option detects diaphragm failure to help reduce costly production downtime
- Factory-installed cycle counter and leak detection kits
- Preassembled components for hassle-free and error-proof installation
- Lube-free design and fewer parts for easy maintenance and repairs
- Multiple sizes accommodate virtually any process, fluid or viscosity
- Five-year warranty
- 120VAC, 110VAC and 60VDC
- 12VDC, 24VAC and 22VAC
- 240VAC, 220VAC and 120VDC
- 24VDC, 48VAC and 44VAC
- ATEX Compliance
To meet ATEX Zone 1 requirements, three solenoid options are available: 12VDC, 24VDC and 220VAC.
- No-Coil Solenoid
For customers who prefer to use our solenoid with their own coil.
- Standard Valve Block
Standard Electronic Control Diaphragm pump without solenoid control. Offers the option to add add leak detection and end-of-stroke cycle sensing.
- Leak Detection Sensors
Refractive infrared light sensors continuously monitor the air-side of the diaphragm and signal if fluid enters the air side of the diaphragm housing.
- Cycle Sensors
Optional cycle sensors provide closed contact output to monitor pump operation and provide end-of-stroke data on cycle and flow rates. They also help provide preventive maintenance reminders.