Innomar Standard - Model SES-2000 - Sub Bottom Profiler
From the wide range of 'Innomar SES-2000' parametric sub-bottom profilers the 'Innomar SES-2000 standard' model is the most versatile one: it is small enough to be used on small boats for inshore surveys but also powerful enough to be applicable for offshore surveys down to 500m water depth.
The high ping rate, small footprint and the possibility of transmitting sound pulses over a wide frequency range ensure sub-seafloor data with excellent resolution and very good sediment penetration. Electronicbeam stabilizationwill give good results under bad weather conditions, too.
A user-friendly data acquisition and system control software (SESWIN) provides the possibility for network remote operation as well as remote data visualization.
The 'Innomar SES-2000 standard' model acquires full-waveform data that can be processed with any seismic software (SEG-Y format). Innomar also provides the ISE post-processing software specialized on the Innomar SBP data.
- Roll beam stabilization
- SLF full waveform data acquisition (sub-bottom data)
- Multi-ping mode for maintaining a high pulse rate in deep waters
- Multi-frequency signals
- LFM chirp (full SLF bandwidth)
- External DC power converter
- Rugged housing with shock absorbers, IP65
- Transducer mounting bracket
- SESWIN data acquisition software
- SES Convert data converter software (SES/RAW to SEG-Y, XTF, ASCII)
- SES NetView for display of online echoprints and system information on remote computers (via Ethernet) for QC
- ISE post-processing software incl. GIS module
- Water depth range 0.5 – 500m
- Sediment penetration up to 50m (depending on sediment type and noise)
- Range / Layer resolution Transmit beam width (-3dB) approx. ±2° / footprint Primary frequencies (PF) approx. 100kHz (frequency band 85 – 115 kHz)
- Primary source level >240dB//µPa re 1m
- Secondary low frequencies (SLF) centre freq. user selectable: 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15 kHz
- SLF total frequency band 2 – 22 kHz
- Pulse type Ricker, CW, LFM chirp
- Pulse width user selectable 0.07 – 1.3ms
- Ping rate up to 60 pings/s
- Topside unit (transceiver) 0.52m × 0.40m × 0.44m (19''/9U) / weight 39kg
- Transducer (30m cable) 0.34m × 0.26m × 0.08m / weight 30kg (incl. cable)
- Heave / Roll / Pitch compensation yes / yes / no (depending on sensor data)
- Data acquisition digital 24bit / 96kHz; envelope, SLF full waveform
- Auxiliary Input GNSS, HRP sensor, trigger
- Auxiliary Output trigger, bottom track, analogue SLF
- Power Supply 100–240V AC /