SnowPure - Model UV - Innovative Ultraviolet Reactors for Disinfection and TOC
UV technology is a superior chemical-free disinfection process, but traditional UV uses a lot of electricity, and the cost of annual bulb replacement is high. Beverage, pharmaceutical and semiconductor plants all benefit from our UV products’ energy-saving innovation and enhanced performance capabilities. The UV products we offer can save customers thousands of dollars by reducing capital, operating and replacement costs.
The benefits to our UV products unique compact design and greatly improved efficiency include:
- Reduced total cost of operation
- 80% less power consumption
- Easier handling, installation and maintenance
- 3x to 7x increase in efficiency
- Fewer bulbs to replace
- Lower initial capital cost
The savings customers realize after one year may even pay for the unit!
Products can be configured with:
- 254 nm, for disinfection, and/or
- 185 nm, for TOC reduction
UV Reactor products are made from high-quality materials and exceed the rigorous demands required for industrial grade equipment. All units are FCC approved and TUV Rheinland Certified and meet requirements for CE, UL and CSA.
- No concentrate recirculation or brine injection
- Thin-Cell efficient technology
- Thin-Concentrate non-scaling technology
- Unique non-scaling electrode system
- Patented Excellion membranes
- Electropure,w EDI technology was born in 1977, before lonpure
- SnowPure is privately held
- SnowPure is your partner, not a competitor
- High quality Electropure'' EDI training and OEM support
- Continuous Process-no upsets
- Operating cost is minimized
- No hazardous waste, no associated costs and risks
- No regeneration acid or caustic
- Flexible—easy to expand a modular EDI system
- Reliable—no recirculation system components to fail
- SnowPure believes strongly in training—this helps ensure field success with Electropure'- EDI systems.
- SnowPure assists new OEM customers through their system design phase, both during the OEM training and during the design process. Support includes reviews of P&l diagrams and feedwater requirements.
- Combined with ongoing Technical Service, we help ensure success.