InnuPure - Model C16 touch - Fully Automated Nucleic Acid Extraction
Whether magnetic particle separation or novel SmartExtraction technology – the InnnuPure C16 touch significantly increases efficiency in nucleic acid extraction. Whatever your extraction method, the InnuPure C16 touch not only delivers higher yields and highly reproducible results but also helps you find the ideal combination of kit, protocol, and parameters.
- Efficient – fully automatic nucleic acid extraction
- Intelligent – sophisticated kit architecture makes for easy handling
- Proven – more than 25 years of experience in the field of liquid handling
- Sure results – cross-contamination prevented
- Easy-to-use – IPextract features intuitive controls
- Highly flexible DNA and RNA extraction
- Two reliable functions: magnetic particle separation and SmartExtraction
- The best solution for every material
- Adapts to your requirements
The InnuPure C16 touch combines high-precision liquid handling and the automated extraction of high-quality nucleic acids. The device sets new standards in terms of safety and user-friendliness. Pipetting errors are not an issue thanks to ready-to-use reagent plastic.
- Pipette tips with aerosol filters prevent contamination
- Optional UV lamp prevents further sources of contamination
- Intuitive operation with a 10'-tablet PC
- Software with individual optimization recommendations, depending on the materials involved
Liquid handling and lab automation technologies are among Analytik Jena's main areas of competence – with over 25 years of experience in the area of High Throughput (HTS).
The InnuPure C16 touch’s high-precision pipetting system ensures accurate and reproducible procedures at all times. The integrated dosage unit permits the elution volume to be set from 20 to 500 μl and be transferred automatically. The extraction kits reduce the risk of cross-contamination to an absolute minimum. The aerosol filters of the pipette tips reliably prevent contamination of dosage units and samples. Another advantage of the Innupure C16 touch is the piercing tool, this tool eliminates the need for manual removal of foils from the sealed reagent plastic. The system virtually eliminates the need to mix buffer solutions, which can lead to drops in performance. A UV lamp for efficient decontamination is also available as an option.
- High-precision liquid handling and outstanding reproducibility
- Straightforward and user-friendly with a high level of safety
- Optional: UV lamp
- Food & Agriculture
- Pharma & Life Sciences
For ease in operations
The integrated 10-inch tablet turns the InnuPure C16 touch into a compact stand-alone system. The software includes all protocols on delivery, so you don't have to spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with automated liquid handling. While the wizard makes getting started with automated DNA or RNA extraction much easier, experienced users can start the desired protocols directly. For larger sample quantities, the system is equipped with a USB connection for the use of a 2D barcode reader. This makes it possible to scan the sample label while tracking and documenting the process. Kits with barcodes can also be scanned.
- Comprehensive software package with intuitive controls
- State-of-the-art 10-inch touch interface (Windows 8.1)
- Wizard for easy protocol selection